Aug 2, 2006

post #51.

well, it's about high time I break the half-century mark.

so I'm back from Italy... LONG back (I've been back for about six weeks or so)... and it was easily THE most stressful travelling experience I had ever had. Since then I've also been to Texas to visit my girlfriend, and for us to meet each other's families... and while short, was quite a relaxing and rejuvenating trip. And now, i'm back in class, while still finishing up papers for my Italy classes, beginning a new church ministry with Warehouse/Lake Avenue, and still doing the tutoring thing.

Life is definitely in transition right now, hence the unnecessary stress and busyness, and hence the black hole that has been my blogging activity post-Italy. I will improve, I promise... I'll try to post Sat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back, man...

Josh said...

thanks! good to be back.