Jul 13, 2009

Rgh.


Can I just say that it kills me that I can't go to this????


I've used up my travel quota for the year already, having spent a month in Michigan, and headed to Hawaii again in December with family. (DEFINITELY not complaining about that!)

But if you randomly stumble upon this posting, and you're looking for discussion about the Christian faith that is raw, rigorous, head-spinning, and fully comfortable tackling the most loaded questions you can conjure up, then the Theological Conversations are as good as it gets.

Add to the fact that perhaps the most prolific theologian ALIVE is at the helm this year (Jurgen Moltmann), and you can add "inspiring," "Spirit-enlivening," "jaw-dropping" and a whole host of other bad adjectives and cliches... all to express just how amazing this thing's gonna be.

So go so I can live vicariously through you. Take lots of notes and vids and pics.

(Talking to you, Sam.)

No comments: