Apr 24, 2006

music is phenomenal for stress relief.





So last week was insane...and this week proves to be little better. In the meantime I managed to buy a good amount of CDs (I always go a while w/o buying any CD's and then buy in bulk, to save on shipping) which are managing to keep my head screwed on straight. (My vice made apparent.) The Decemberists--yes you want to buy Picaresque. Very pleased. Franz Ferd--some incredibly catchy songs on there, although I haven't listened to the whole thing through yet. Clap your hands say yeah-- quirky and intriguing. Arcade Fire--been waiting to buy Funeral for a long time, and it was worth the wait. What's even better--Over the Rhine and Ryan Adams are on their way! Oh, bliss!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Someone was telling me about Over the Rhine the other night...Funny you should mention them too...